2018 Press Release
2018 EXPO articles to date
- Good Food EXPO Coming in March, Natural Awakenings
- Food EXPO Offers Food Safety Training, Marketing Resources, FarmWeekNow.com
- Regenerative / Organic Symposium Keynotes EXPO’s Ag-Centric Programming – Good Food News.org
- How Chef of the Year Sarah Grueneberg Broke On Through – Good Food News.org
- Routes 2 Farm Presents Routes to Farm to present Beginning Farmer of the Year award
at Good Food EXPO in Chicago, March 23rd
Register for a Media Pass
Now planning our 14th annual event for 2018, the Good Food EXPO is the oldest and largest trade show in the United States dedicated to local and sustainable food. Please direct all media inquiries and press access requests to Rebecca Kussman, Bettie Bomb PR, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you’ll take advantage of your media pass to help us with:
1. Pre-conference: Follow/like us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, and help us raise the visibility of this important event. Please use our event hashtag: #GoodFoodEXPO.
2. Conference Activities: Actively report on events and programs, tagging GoodFoodEXPO on Facebook and using the event hashtag #GoodFoodEXPO on Twitter and other sites. Live-blogging and posted photos from the event are encouraged and welcomed.
3. Post-Conference: Continue to follow and cover GoodFoodEXPO via your media channels after the event.
2017 Press Releases
- The Good Food Festival & Conference Returns To Chicago Welcoming More Than 7,500 People!
- Good Food Festival & Conference – March 16-18, 2017!
2017 Partner and Exhibitor Press Releases
- zen of slow cooking debuts new spice blend at Good Food Festival
- Niman Ranch announces new line of artisan charcuterie at Good Food Festival
Good Food EXPO in the News – 2017
- Live from the Good Food Festival-The Mike Nowak Show Podcast posted on March 22, 2017
- The New Sustainable Seafood Movement, Natural Awakenings
- Recipe: Salsa Mexicana, Natural Awakenings
- Live from the Good Food Festival-The Mike Nowak Show Podcast posted on March 18, 2017
- Honey Butter Fried Chicken Chef/Partner Duo Win Good Food Chef of the Year Award, ChicagoNow
- 10 THINGS TO DO: Spring faked us out. But here are some distractions, Crain’s Chicago Business
- Eat Fresh At The Good Food Festival, ABC 7 Chicago
- Patti Vasquez welcomes celebrity chef Rick Bayless, WGN Radio
- Top Five Reasons To Attend Chicago’s 13th Annual Good Food Festival, ChicagoNow
- Good Food Festival Celebrates Locally Grown, Sustainable Food, WTTW PBS Chicago
- Eat, Learn and Connect at the Good Food Festival, Natural Awakenings
- Good Food Festival Coming in March, Natural Awakenings
- Cafe 5: Rick Bayless at the Good Food Festival & Conferenece, NBC 5 Chicago
- Chicago’s Best Local Food Event Is This Weekend … And It’s Free, Chicagoist
- Fruitbelt Invents Midwestern Farm to Pop Bottle, Fooditor
- Billy Burdett is Growing Farming’s Future Through Advocates for Urban Agriculture!, Yummie Network Podcast
- Good Food Festival 2017, The Feed Podcast
- Good Food Festival offers free admission this year, Chicago Tribune
- Real Food, The Zen of Slow Cooking
- Talking Heritage Grains and Good Food Fest with Ellen King of Hewn!, Yummie Network Podcast
- Chef Rick Bayless to Headline Chicago’s Good Food Festival (Video), Chicago Tonight
- Why This City Is the Best City for Food Entrepreneurship, Inc.
- 13 food and drink festivals to heat things up this winter, RedEye