2018 Exhibitor Registration NOW OPEN
For Pricing | Common Questions and Answers | and to REGISTER, CLICK HERE.
The heart of our event – the Exhibit floor!
Now in its 14th year, the Good Food EXPO in Chicago has gained national prominence as the annual gathering of industry leaders who are passionate about the benefits of a local, sustainable food system. Overflowing with exciting Good Food businesses, non-profit organizations, farmers,and more, this is the place to connect with trade buyers and sell to consumers. The 2017 Festival drew record crowds of 7,000 attendees, and exhibitors reported record product sales! In the past, more than a third of our 180-plus exhibitors were farmers! We can’t wait to see what the 2018 growing season will bring!
- Friday’s Good Food Marketplace will focus on trade/wholesaler networking & selling
- Saturday’s Good Food Marketplace will focus on consumers and is FREE to the general public
Next steps: For Pricing | Common Questions and Answers | and to REGISTER, CLICK HERE.
New for 2018 – Highlighting Illinois Specialty Crop Farmers! Scholarships are available for Illinois Specialty Crop Farmers to Exhibit at the Good Food EXPO. The first 20 Illinois Specialty Crop farms to register for exhibit space Friday, or Friday/Saturday (Saturday only exhibit registration does not qualify for this scholarship) can receive $370 off of the regular registration price. Please contact FamilyFarmed at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registration.
Good Food Industry Showcase
Exhibit | Network | Sell
Friday, March 23 | 10am-5pm
The Good Food Industry Showcase brings producers and other stakeholders together with trade buyers for a day of exhibiting, educational programming and networking opportunities.
- Opening Symposium with national and regional Good Food leaders.
- Industry Showcase exhibit floor open from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
- On-Farm Food Safety Training Presented by Atina Diffley
- Farmers, distributors, and artisan food producers promote and sell their products to the industry representatives.
- Lunch will be for sale from vendors on the trade floor in the Good Food Court.
- Enjoy FamilyFarmed’s Good Food Industry Networking Reception from 5:00 to 7:00pm.
Good Food Marketplace
Exhibit | Network | Sell
Saturday, March 24 | 10am-5pm
The Good Food Marketplace connects your company to a passionate group of values driven consumers!
- Cooking demonstrations pair local farmers with some of America’s finest chefs, as well as workshops and more than 150 exhibitors of local and artisanal food products and related information.
- Marketplace exhibit floor open from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
- Good Food for Thought Speakers mapping the course of this exciting revolution.
- Good Food Commons Featuring a variety of local experts who will demonstrate ways to live more sustainably and use limited space and resources to grow food.
- Lunch will be for sale from Chicago’s finest Local Food restaurants at the Good Food Court.